How to Keep Yourself Healthy at Appointments
- If you have a mask, wear it! If not, there is great tutorials on the CDC website to help you make a mask with things you have at home!
- Stay 6 feet away from people. At ACUPP we have our waiting room set up to where all chairs are 6 feet away from each other!
- Wash your hands! When you come into the hospital for your appointment, you will be stopped at the door and someone will check you in, give you hand sanitizer, and take your temperature.
- No visitors. Right now, we are not allowing family members or children come in for the visit. If you must bring someone with you, we ask that they stay in our waiting room and not come back to the exam room due to the increased number of people.
- Know that we at ACUPP and Brookwood Hospital are doing our very best to keep you safe during this time. We have taken all precautions, we are scrubbing down rooms in between patients, and we will continue to give the best care possible to our patients and keep them safe at the same time!
- If you still feel uncomfortable coming to your appointment, do not worry, give us a call and we can move your appointment to a TeleHealth visit!